Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
ULS Boston - Essential Productivity Apps for Startups
Thursday, January 14, 2010 from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM (EST)
January Entrepreneurs Forum:
Essential Productivity Apps for Startups
Thursday, Jan. 14 - 6:30PM at WorkBar Boston
- What are the essential productivity applications and services for startups today?
- Web apps vs. desktop software: The good, the bad, and the ugly of relying on SaaS for critical business applications.
- Does the today's startup need a "real" office?
- Dedicated, Shared, VPS, or Cloud - what's the right hosting choice for your startup?
- SEO - Science or Art? What every startup needs to know about SEO.
- Spending your ad dollars wisely - key considerations for promoting your startup
- Outsourcing - How much of your business can you outsource?
- Are there Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions that work for startups?
- Once you have a customers attention, what tools will help you communicate and immpress?
- John Smith - Founder, CEO GeekOffices
Panelists (alphabetic order):
When & Where
Ultra Light Startups®
Ultra Light Startups brings together the world's most innovative technology entrepreneurs, in monthly events and accompanying online communities. Events feature pitching, networking and interactive, moderated panel discussions with leading industry experts.
Topics cover: design, technology, marketing and finance
Ultra Light Startups, Boston by Cris De Luca. Contact for more details.